Cybersecurity should be top of mind for most people, especially given the slew of high-profile cyber-attacks that have been dominating the news. While it’s often unclear who the perpetrators of these attacks are, the core concepts and techniques they use are well known, and can help you protect yourself or build a lucrative career protecting others from cyber threats.
The Ethical Hacking Training Bundle is a great resource for those wanting to learn this useful and fun skillset, featuring over 60 hours of comprehensive hands-on training. Engadget readers can pick it up today for just $49, over 90 percent off its retail value.
Here’s what’s included:
- Ethical Hacking for Beginners ($99 value)
- Ethical Hacking from Beginner to Advanced Techniques ($30)
- Learn The Basics of Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing ($50)
- WebSecNinja: Lesser Known WebAttacks ($99)
- Automated Mobile Application Security Assessment with MobSF ($49)
- Build an Advanced Keylogger Using C++ for Ethical Hacking ($199)
- Linux Security & Hardening: The Practical Security Guide ($20)
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Attacks for Pentesters ($65)
- How to Build a $120,000/Year Career as a Web Penetration Tester ($70)
You’ll get a comprehensive overview of ethical hacking, from core concepts and fundamentals to advanced techniques like keylogging, penetration testing, and Linux-specific system security—essentially everything you need to know to become a competent cyber-security pro. Get the Ethical Hacker Training Bundle from GDGT Deals today for just $49, down from its regular $600 price.
Check out these other popular offers from GDGT Deals:
- This slim, portable pocket charger is now under $20
- Learn to build your own VR games in Unity 3D for just $19.99
- This Data Science with Python eLearning bundle is down to $49
Engadget is teaming up with StackCommerce to bring you deals on the latest gadgets, tech toys, apps, and tutorials. This post does not constitute editorial endorsement, and we earn a portion of all sales. If you have any questions about the products you see here or previous purchases, please contact StackCommerce support here.