Samsung has introduced a new phone in its ever-widening array of mid-range phones. The new Galaxy C7 Pro comes with average specs, which are right for the price, as well as a few high-end features borrowed from the flagships.
The display on the front is a 5.7” 1080p with Super AMOLED panel. The design seems to be metallic which is 7mm thick. There’s a 16 MP camera on both the front and the back as well as a hybrid dual-SIM card slot.
The processor underneath is a mid-range Snapdragon 625, accompanied with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB storage. The phone will be available in Gold, Blue and Pink versions.
For connectivity, we have microUSB and the usual wireless features, but it seems there’s no fingerprint feature here. The battery capacity is set at 3300 mAh, while the OS running is the barely-latest Android Marshmallow customized.
Lastly, there are a few high-end features such as the Always-On display and the Samsung Pay.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Specifications:
- CPU: 2.2 GHz octa-core Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with TouchWiz UI
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; optional Dual-SIM
- 5.7” Super AMOLED with 1080p resolution
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal: 64 GB (50.9 GB user-accessible)
- Card slot: yes, up to 256 GB
- Primary: 16 MP, LED, f/1.9, 1080p video at 30 fps
- Secondary: 16 MP
- Connectivity: LTE
- Battery: 3300 mAh
- Price: $200~400 (rumored)